Seasons Greetings Royals!
I’m back with some more outrageous to affordable Christmas gift ideas. But this time…For her! It’s the same concept as last time. Two sets of suggestions “Bank and Broke” with ideas that fit into every budget. I have to admit I had a little more fun coming up with theses suggestions. I’m sure it has something to do with the fact that I want everything I came up with! But I digress…Here’s my lists!
- Tiffany & Company: No man on Earth EVER got scolded for handing a woman this iconic box. There could be a sock inside…If it’s a Tiffany & Company sock, she wants it. The other great thing about this gift? No wrapping required.
- Christian Louboutin: Women love shoes. And we especially love shoes that cost over a half a grand. Give her a reason to strut her stuff with a pair of these “look at me” red bottom legends.
- Mansion: What do you get a woman who has everything? Another house of course! This will give her something to decorate for years to come. And there’s nothing women love more than shopping and surrounding themselves in beauty.
- Hermes Birkin: A woman’s luxury handbag is the equivalent to a man’s luxury sports car. You can get her a Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga or a Fendi (just to name a few)…She’ll be all smiles every time she leaves the house.
- Shovel: You all know how much I love my pictorial representation! The shovel represents a Foundation. Start a Foundation in her name that targets a cause near and dear to her heart. It will bless not only her, but people all over the world.
- Small Dog: It could be a Yorkie or a PomPom. As long as it can fit in her purse and accompany her to Saks Fifth Avenue, she’ll love it.
- NY Fashion Week:I think this gift idea is absolutely genius. Getting her two tickets (one for her and a girlfriend) to Mercedes Benz NY Fashion week will be the highlight of her social calender. Not only will she get to schmooze with celebrities and the who’s-who in fashion, but she’ll gather ideas for next season’s wardrobe!
- Designer Makeup: Most women love luxury designers and they love makeup. So why not combine the two?! Designers like Chanel, YSL and Versace who’s price points are normally out of reach for the masses, make gorgeous makeup. Most women won’t spend $40 on an eyeshadow quad or $30 for a lipstick. Get her some pricey makeup and she’ll feel like a million bucks every time she uses it.
- Subscriptions: No not magazine subscriptions…but beauty, shoe and jewelry subscriptions! Depending on how much money you have to spend, you could get her started or pay for a whole year. Here’s what you need to know about each program:
- Birchbox– Each month, she’ll receive a delivery of 4-5 high-end beauty samples picked just for her. Bonus: she’ll think of you every time she sees that hot pink box. A one year subscription is $110, 6 months is $60 and 3 months is $30. She can cancel at anytime.
- TestTube Beauty– Throughout the year, TestTube™ subscribers will receive four different exciting boxes filled with deluxe samples of the latest and best beauty products. The value of the samples you’ll receive will always significantly exceed the subscription price. You will be charged $29.95 (plus $8.95 for shipping and handling) as each new TestTube™ is sent to you. You may cancel at any time.
- JewelMint– Created by Kate Bosworth and praised by fellow celebrities, JewelMint is a monthly jewelry subscription. Based on her style quiz, Kate, Cher and the JewelMint team will recommend personalized jewelry for her each month. There is no charge until you purchase your first piece of jewelry. You can skip any month, with free shipping and simple returns. As an exclusive member, each piece is available to you for only $29.99! *Use the coupon code “CAMPUS50” to get 50% off your first order!!
- Julep– As a Julep Maven, you will have access to the hottest trends in nail color and the latest Mani Care and Pedi Care products – delivered right to your doorstep, just like the beauty editors do. And you’ll have access to these trends and products before anyone else for only $19.99 a month!
- Shoe Dazzle– Take a style quiz and get a personalized showroom filled with new shoe, handbag and jewelry options each month. Don’t like what you see that month?No problem- Just skip it. Always $39.95 for each item and free shipping both ways.
- Easel: Picture representation time! Are ya’ll tired of this yet? lol The easel represents a BYOB painting class. She’ll have tons of fun sipping wine and painting with her girlfriends or co-workers. Check out Groupon who periodically run deals on this great activity.
- Gift Card: Get her a gift card to M.A.C. cosmetics or Sephora Beauty. Women spend a lot of money and time to look as clean, pretty and polished as we do. We won’t argue if you want to share in that expense.
- Flatiron: And not just any flatiron…An expensive one. We’re talking FHI, CHI or SEDU. Women are picky about their hair and they don’t mind spending the money if it will get them the results they’re looking for- a healthy, shiny and perfectly styled coif.
- Michael Kors: You can never go wrong with Michael Kors. He’s the “new black” in the fashion industry. His shoes, watches and handbags are instantly recognizable for their classic style and superior quality. Now how exactly do you score MK on a budget? T.J. Maxx and Marshalls! I promise you they’ll have something within your budget.
Whew…I’m exhausted. All that mental shopping has me about to drop! Ladies, feel free to forward this to that special man in your life. And to the fellas, “Merry Christmas!”. Don’t say I never gave you anything. ;-)
Deck the Halls,