Looking for that Summer glow Royals?
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation comes in 20 shades and is a breath of fresh air when it comes to both drugstore and department store foundations. Why? They took a hint from Visine and have taken the red out! They have an array of foundations that have yellow, pink and peach undertones. One of the things I love about this NARS foundation is the consistency. It has a creamy texture that melts into the skin like butter and it builds coverage beautifully. I find that the best way to apply this fabulous foundation is with your fingers. Consumer testing results stated that 100% of users said their skin felt soft and smooth. 96% saw a more evened out skin tone and 96% would recommend Sheer Glow to a friend. 92% said their skin looked brighter and more radiant. And you know what? I agree! If you’re looking for a natural “glow from within”, then stop by your local counter and ask for a sample today!
A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin’s brightness and texture.
- For normal, normal-to-dry and dry skin types
- Hydrates for softer and smoother skin
- Contains powerful anti-oxidants to protect against damaging free radicals and turmeric extract to improve skin’s radiance and tone
- Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- $42 for 1.0 Fl. Oz. 30 mL (Expensive? Yes, but a little goes a ridiculously long way. It will last you forever!)
This is my favorite foundation of the moment. What foundation(s) are YOU loving right now?? Leave a comment below!
P.S.- If your skin is on the oily shade, try the NARS Sheer Matte foundations instead. And in case you were wondering, my perfect shade is Macao ;-)