This just in Royals!!
Part of my job here on Uptown Urban is to keep up with what’s going on in the beauty and fashion world. Today I learned about a new monthly subscription called Little Black Bag from none other than the fabulous Elle Fowler and I couldn’t be more excited!!! Of course I went through the motions of creating a style profile and I have to say I was impressed! After you create a profile you’re given almost 200 products to choose from. There were handbags, clutches, necklaces, earrings, makeup, home decor and electronic accessories (just to name a few). The brands were awesome! I had several BCBGeneration bags to choose from. Here are some of my favorite items from the website and my thoughts on the subscription.
I SPY: FAVORITE ITEMS
- Take style quiz.
- Confirm personal style.
- Browse almost 200 items to choose from.
- After choosing your ONE guaranteed item, TWO SURPRISE items will be chosen for you by a stylist.
- Purchase your Little Black Bag for $49.95 (10% OFF Coupon Code below)
- Your TWO surprise items will be revealed along with their value and the total retail value of your LBB.
- Ship your LLB as-is or start TRADING! You have SEVEN DAYS to trade before your items will be shipped.
- Once satisfied with your selections, stop trading and have everything shipped!
- RETURNS: You have 30 days to return (unused and tagged items) for a refund or a credit that will be applied to your next LBB.
- MANY, MANY items to choose from!
- The brands and quality look awesome.
- Your satisfaction seems to be top priority. You have the option to trade, receive a credit or get a refund for the items you don’t like.
- It’s the only subscription that feels like you’re really shopping. Although it’s a bit of a hassle, trading is sort of fun and helps you to connect with other LBB subscribers.
- I personally did not like the two surprise items the stylist picked for me.
- I’m finding that the trading process is a lot more time consuming than I’d like.
- You have to choose your 1st pick quickly. If not, it might not be available. There’s only a quantity of about 5-10 of each product at a time. It’s like a free for all and items sell out in a flash.
- The Price: $49.95 a month isn’t cheap. It’s more than I would like to spend, but if I can get what I want…It might be worth it. Key word being IF. I’m still trying to get a grip on this trading thing.
FINAL THOUGHT + COUPON CODE
All in all, I think it’s worth a try. The majority of items they have are stupid cute. Did you see that stuff up there?!?! But like I said before, I’m not keen on spending that much a month. I think it would have been awesome to choose just one item at say….$19.95 a month. If you’d like to try out Little Black Bag, make sure you enter coupon code ELLELBB to receive 10% OFF your first order.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SUBSCRIPTION? ARE YOU PLANNING ON GIVING IT A TRY? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!!!